Daniel Radcliffe's Shocking Confession : " I Love Karaoke "



DANIEL Radcliffe is a closet karaoke fan!

The Harry Potter actor says he stunned his costars when he took to the mic during a recent night out.

“I love karaoke,” he said. “I am one of those people who says, ‘No, no, I can’t, I couldn’t possibly, no I won’t… All right, give me the mic!’ And then I’m elbowing other people out of the way to get to the stage.

“I sang Elvis Presley’s Hound Dog. That, and then I did Feeling Good by Muse. That was my proudest moment, because I actually did that rather well. I was really pleased, because I can sing. I’ve been having singing lessons for two and a half years. I’m not amazing, obviously, but I’m all right.”

Radcliffe recently revealed he wants a cameo on the hit TV show Glee.

I would consider it,” he said.
“I mean of course… it’s an amazing show and I [would] obviously be honored to be asked.
“I’m not sure I’m ready for that yet. They’ve got standards like Kristin Chenoweth!”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More