Elle MacPherson Confesses She Has a Crush on Simon Cowell

Elle 
MacPherson Confesses She Has a Crush on Simon Cowell

Supermodel has confessed to a secret celebrity crush - . The Australian beauty lives near the former "" judge in London and admits she loves driving past the music mogul's home - much to her young sons' disgust.

She says, "I have a crush on Simon Cowell. Every time I drive past his house I say to the boys, 'That's this house.' They go, 'Please mum, don't say it again'."

46-year-old MacPherson further reveals that she once flirted on Cowell but he didn't respond to it. She admits, "I flirted with him - he didn't flirt back. Simon, why didn't you flirt back? I think I'm too clean cut for him, I think he likes a bit of a saucy chick."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More