Eva Herzigova Confirms She's Expecting Second Child


Supermodel has confirmed that she is expecting her second child with businessman partner Gregorio Marsiaj. She shared the happy news to People, saying "Gregorio and I are thrilled with the wonderful news. Our son George is being really sweet, asking all different questions about the baby and talking to my belly."

Eva's second tot is due next spring and will join 3-year-old brother George Marsiaj Herzig. Meanwhile, the 37-year-old model has made a preparation for her new arrival. According to the site, the beauty, who posed nude for Playboy in August 2004, was seen at children's clothing shop Bonpoint boutique in London on Monday, October 18.

Eva and Gregorio have been together since 2001. She revealed that her businessman lover always finds her more attractive when she's having a bun in the oven. "I have a beautiful relationship. I must admit. When I was pregnant he was like, 'Wow!' He couldn't get enough of me," Eva gushed.

As for being a mother, Eva told ELLE back in April, "I'm totally in love. I believe motherhood is necessary for a woman, it is her function. My life was turned upside down in the most wonderful way. I've become much more focused on building a home - not just having a roof over my head, but actually creating a homey feel."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More