Frankie Muniz Calls Shia LaBeouf 'Creepy'

Frankie Muniz Calls Shia LaBeouf 'Creepy'

Former "Malcolm in the Middle" star has reignited his war of words with by labeling the actor "creepy" for talking about him in interviews. The "" star mentioned his fellow former child star in a recent chat with American radio program "The Bert Show".

When the host asked LaBeouf about his movie success, he replied, "While that's flattering as hell, you could have put Frankie Muniz into any of the movies I've been in and those movies still would've still been No. 1." And when asked whether he feared any reprisals from Muniz over the comment if they met at a party, he added, "I don't go to many parties... and I really don't hang out in Frankie Muniz-type zones."

And Muniz, who has quit acting to pursue a music career, is not happy about LaBeouf's remarks. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Dear Shia Labeouf. It's getting creepy the fact that you can't stop talking about me. It's been 12 years now. I don't know you. Thanks."

The pair previously became embroiled in a public spat in 2003 after LaBeouf accused Muniz of "looking down" on him at parties. He said, "I used to see him at premieres and stuff and it would always be like he was looking down on me. And then it turned into we're equal, and then it turned into, 'Oh Frankie, I know that guy'."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More