J.K. Rowling: I Turned Down Michael Jackson's Proposal for 'Harry Potter' Musical

J.K. 
Rowling: I Turned Down Michael Jackson's Proposal for 'Harry Potter' 
Musical

once approached J.K. Rowling with plans to turn her "Harry Potter" stories into a stage musical but his idea was snubbed because the author was not convinced it would be a success. Rowling's series of books have been brought to life on the big screen and even inspired its very own theme park in Orlando, Florida - but the Brit reveals there was one big proposal she rejected, even though it came from the King of Pop himself.

In a candid new interview with talk show queen , which aired in the U.S. on Friday, October 1, she says, "Michael Jackson wanted to do a musical."

"I said no to a lot of things. For me, I love the films, I love the books, and there's elements that I love around it... like the theme park. But I only wanted to do it because I knew it would be incredible."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More