Kim Kardashian 'Totally Fine' After Attacked by Jealous and Drunk Lady


convinced her fans that she's "totally fine" after she was entangled in a bar fight at NYC's Juliet Supper Club on Thursday, October 7. "I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm ok after the bar fight last night. I'm totally fine, guys!" the 29-year-old reality TV star wrote on her blog.

Later on, Kim explained that she was at that time accompanied by sisters and as well Kourtney's lover and baby father Scott Disick as they intended to have a fun night. However, the fun turned into a wild one.

"A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand," Kim recalled. "Luckily I had Scott and Khloe there to protect me. None of us were drinking."

Kim believed that the drunk lady wanted to have a publicity stunt. "We just wanted a fun family night out, but when people see the cameras rolling, they try to get attention and I guess that's what happened when the drunk girl saw that we were filming KKTNY (''). I always take the high road, so we all left straight after and didn't feed into their drama," Kim claimed.

Though Kim only mentioned the girl trying to lay her hand on her, an eyewitness told Us Magazine that the drunk lady's boyfriend, who wished to have a picture with the star, also wanted more than that. The onlooker said, "He was groping her, trying to pull her close. Scott got really defensive of Kim when the guy groped her... things escalated and Scott punched him. Security came and broke it up." 

Watch Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More