Oksana Grigorieva Believes Mel Gibson Would 'Kill' Her


's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has opened up about their turbulent relationship in a shocking new interview, insisting she feared for her life during an alleged altercation with the star in January.

The couple's relationship ended in April and the split subsequently turned nasty as they fought for custody of their young daughter, Lucia. Tape recordings of their bitter arguments hit the internet and the Russian singer accused the "Lethal Weapon" actor of beating her and knocking out her teeth during a violent altercation early this year.

Grigorieva has now spoken candidly about the alleged events of that fateful night in an interview with People magazine. She claims she was more concerned about the safety of their baby girl after the tot was inadvertently scratched during the incident.

She recalls, "He just hit me twice with the fist. Boom, boom, to my head and my mouth. I fell on top of the bed. I'm just covering the baby and not protecting myself... Everything was happening very fast... I was scared for my life and my daughter's." Grigorieva insists she refused to contact cops for help after allegedly being threatened by Gibson: "I thought he would kill me... That's one (reason). Two, I was just assaulted. I was shaking."

The singer alleges Gibson often flew into jealous rages and once brandished a gun in front of her, and she felt the need to "document his threats." She also claims he suffered serious mood swings during their relationship and even talked about suicide.

She adds, "(He was) depressed. He would've killed himself many times if he wasn't Catholic, (but he's) afraid of hell." Grigorieva blames the actor's "drunk rage" for his problems and insists he's an "untreated alcoholic" who needs help.

She says, "I'm not angry at him. For the sake of Lucia, I really want him to be well. He has to have the courage to be responsible for what he's done... (I am) standing up to a bully who is very rich and famous."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More