Channing Tatum Lost His Wedding Band on Movie Set

 Movie hunk Channing Tatum has taken to wearing a piece of string on his ring finger after a prop mistress lost his wedding band. The "G.I. Joe" star hasn't had a chance to replace the ring and his wife Jenna Dewan insists he wears "a reminder" - so Tatum has tied a piece of string around his finger.

He says, "During the first few takes of the morning, I forgot I had it (ring) on. You got to take it off and put it in your pocket and I thought, 'That's probably a very bad idea because I don't have a very good memory'."

"I was like, 'Hey, can you hold this for me?' and she (prop mistress) put it half
way on because it was really cold... It slipped off and it was not found."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More