Kelly Osbourne Feels Pressure of Staying Skinny

 Kelly Osbourne feels under pressure to maintain her new slim figure - because she'd hate to be compared to 'yo-yo dieter' Kristie Alley. The singer/reality TV star dropped several dress sizes after appearing on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009, and continued to work out after the series ended, losing a staggering 50 pounds.

Osbourne was delighted to receive Fitness magazine's Best Celebrity Body 2010 award and admits seeing the criticism aimed at actress Alley - whose weight has fluctuated regularly since she found fame - is an incentive to keep the pounds off.

She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Half of me thinks that's (the award) so cool
and the other half thinks that I really have to keep this up because if I gain a pound now everyone's going to Kirstie Alley me. There's that pressure to keep it off. But what happens if there's a few months when I want to eat pie and mash every day? I'll be crucified!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More