Lea Michele Blames 'Glee' Schedule for Hailee Steinfeld Snub

 Actress Lea Michele has publicly apologized to "True Grit" star Hailee Steinfeld for snubbing her autograph request, insisting she "never meant to hurt her feelings". The 14-year-old actress was auditioning for her role in the Cohen Brothers' new movie at a studio in California when she encountered her TV idol - but the youngster was shooed away by a security guard when she requested a signature from the "Glee" beauty.

Steinfeld recently revealed, "I was practically crying on the way home. I was so sad!" Michele admits she was mortified when she read Steinfeld's comments - and has reached out to the teenager to apologize.
She tells GossipCop.com, "I heard Hailee was upset and I feel terrible. The Glee schedule is so jam-packed that the PA probably pulled me so that I wouldn't be late to set. I never meant to hurt her feelings. She's an extraordinary talent and I look forward to meeting her one day."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More